oil seal for tank truck product description:
Oil tank truck: also known as mobile fuel truck, computer tax control fuel truck, oil tank truck, oil truck, oil truck, oil truck, oil transport truck, edible oil transport truck, mainly used for oil Transportation and storage of derivatives (gasoline, diesel, crude oil, lubricating oil and coal tar).
According to different purposes and use environment, there are a variety of fueling or oil transportation functions, with oil absorption, pump oil, a variety of oil dispensing, distribution and other functions. The special part of the oil truck is composed of a tank body, a power take-off, a drive shaft, a gear oil pump, a pipe network system and the like. The pipe network system consists of an oil pump, a three-way four-position ball valve, a two-way ball valve, a strainer, and a pipe.
Like other cars, oil seals are an important machine component of tank trucks.
Tanker oil seal product details
Product Name: Oil tanker oil seal
Skeleton oil seal material: carbon steel, stainless steel, fiber (also called cloth rubber),
Sealing lip material: NBR butadiene rubber, FKM fluoro rubber, SIL silicone rubber
Uses: Heavy-duty vehicles Special vehicles Tank trucks, Dongfeng brand tank trucks, mixer trucks.
Size: can be customized
Standard; in line with the national standard model GB9877.1/2/3—88 series,
GB13871-1992 oil seal standard.
HG4-692-67 is the oil seal standard proposed by the Ministry of Chemical Industry of China.
the reason for oil tanker oil leakage
1. Pay attention to the role of the tanker liner. The gasket between the components of the stationary parts of the vehicle (such as the joint end faces, the end caps, the casing, the cover pad, the flat cover, etc.) serves as a leakproof seal. If the materials, production quality and equipment do not meet the technical standards, it will not be able to seal and leak, or even happen. For example, an oil pan or a valve cover is not easily compacted due to a large contact area, thereby constituting an oil leak.
2. All kinds of fastening nuts on the car must be tightened according to the regular torque. If the loose pressure is not tight, the gasket will leak; if it is too tight, the metal around the screw hole of the tanker will be screwed or the thread will be slipped to cause oil leakage. In addition, if the oil pan plug of the oil pan is not tightened or falls back, it will simply form the oil to be thrown away, and then the machine damage of the "burning the axle" will occur.
3. Replace the oil seal of the tanker in time. Many moving parts (such as oil seals and O-rings) on the car may be unsuitable due to improper equipment, the journal and the oil seal are not the same, and the tanker is deflected and oiled. Some oil seals have been used for too long and lose their elasticity due to rubber aging. It is found that the leakage should be updated in time.
4. Avoid blocking the check valve and vent valve. As a result, the temperature inside the casing rises, the oil and gas fills the entire space, and the discharge does not go out, so that the pressure inside the casing increases, the consumption of the lubricating oil increases, and the replacement cycle is shortened. After the engine ventilation system is blocked, the resistance of the piston is increased to increase the fuel consumption. Due to the difference in pressure in the surface of the tank casing, oil leakage is often caused in the thin seal. Therefore, it is necessary to carry out punctual inspection, dredging and cleaning of the vehicle.
5. Properly dispose of various oil pipe joint seals of tank trucks. The coupling nut of the vehicle is often disassembled, and the slippery wire is loosened and loosened, which may cause oil leakage. Replace the tanker union nut and dispose of the cone seal by grinding to seal the nut and seal it.